Design for These CT Teams

My Blinkies

About Me

Valere
I am a SAHM of a sweet lil boy. I have been playing in psp for about 5 or 6 years now and just started writing my own tuts.
View my complete profile

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011



This tutorial was written on December 2, 2011 by Val aka LostAngel Graphics. The concept of the tag is mine and mine alone. Any resemblance to any other tag/tut is pure coincidence. This was written for those with working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed:
++Paint Shop Pro (I used 12 but any version should work)

++Scrap kit by Designs by Ali called Christmas Time which is FTU and can be found
HERE
Note Scroll down till you find the kit

++Vix_Mask437 found
HERE or a Mask of Choice

++ Tubes of choice or the one I used. I used the work of ORKUSART which you can be found @ PicsForDesigns  
HERE  The tube I am using is under Free Illustrations but you must still have a valid license in order to use this work.

++Font of choice


Let’s get Started!

Open a new image 600 x 600. You can resize if you need to later.
Open DBA P10 in psp.
Copy and paste as a new layer.
Open Vix_Mask437 or a mask of choice.
Go to Layers, New Mask Layer and select the mask of choice, makes sure source luminance is checked and invert mask data is unchecked. Hit ok.
Merge group.
Open DBA Frame 2 in psp. Image, Resize by 60 percent. Copy and add as a new layer.
Open tube of choice. Copy and paste it as a new layer. Resize if you need to.
Open DBA TUBE35 Resize to about 40 percent. Copy and add as a new layer. Move to upper right of canvas.
Open DBA TUBE48 Resize to 40 percent. Copy and add as a new layer. Move to lower left of canvas.
Open DBA TUBE50. Resize to 50 percent. Copy and add as a new layer. Move to lower right of canvas.
Open DBA TUBE29. Resize to 30 percent and then again by 50 percent. Copy and add as a new layer. See my tag for placement.
Add a drop shadow to everything but the mask layer.
Add the Artist Copyright.
Add your name.
Save and your done.


Hope you enjoyed my tut.
Much Love and Happiness
Val
Aka
LostAngel Graphics



0 comments:

Post a Comment