Design for These CT Teams

My Blinkies

About Me

Valere
I am a SAHM of a sweet lil boy. I have been playing in psp for about 5 or 6 years now and just started writing my own tuts.
View my complete profile

Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011
Welcome to my new blog.  I'm new to blogging like this so if you find anything that incorrect or off please don't hesitate to say and I will correct it as soon as I can. 

I have been playing in PSP for about 5 or 6 years now since the death of my beautiful little girl passed and it has been a creative way for me to sorta heal and cope with the grief of her death.  It was therapatic sitting in putting all my creative efforts into making a tag for my friends so I created LostAngel Graphics.

My First Inspiration Michaella. 11/1/00 -11/5/02

 My Second Inspiration and my reason for going on, Shane

I hope you enjoy my new adventure in writing tuts for all to enjoy.

Much love and happiness
Val
LostAngel Graphics

0 comments:

Post a Comment